Thanks to their invention of the chain type snap pipe cutter, Wheeler Manufacturing was established in 1957 and operated independently in the piping industry for over three decades – inventing even more pipe tools along the way (i.e., glass tube cutters, PVC pipe bevelers, sewer tapping machines, etc.). Then they were acquired by Rex Industries in 1988 and became the Wheeler-Rex
we know today.
Nowadays, Wheeler-Rex pipe tools can be found all across the world. One of the places they distribute just so happens to be Ohio Power Tool, where we carry extensive lines of their professional pipe tools, including all of the following products:
- Wheeler-Rex pumps (including hydrostatic test pumps and trash pumps)
- Wheeler-Rex drilling and tapping tools (including air, electric, gas, and hydraulic-powered hole cutter systems, as well as cutter shells and hot tapping adaptors)
- Wheeler-Rex pipe cutters (including hydraulic pipe cutters, guillotine pipe cutters, Pipemaster saw blades, and more)
- Wheeler-Rex pipe threading machines (including pipe threaders with auto-opening, quick-opening, and manual die heads, and more)
- Wheeler-Rex plastic pipe tools (including fitting savers, pipe cutters, hand saws, cable saws, pipe bevelers, and more)
- Wheeler-Rex shut-off tools (including soft copper, plastic gas pipe, and plastic water pipe shut-off tools, as well as shut-off tool kits)
- Wheeler-Rex valve exercisers (including several exercisers and adapters)
- Wheeler-Rex wrenches and sockets (including double up wrenches, pipe pullers, plug poppers, socket kits, and more)
Have questions about Wheeler-Rex tools? Can't find the Wheeler-Rex pipe cutter or Wheeler-Rex threading machine you need? Want advice on the right Wheeler-Rex pipe tools for the job? Call the pros at Ohio Power Tool at 800-242-4424
for immediate assistance!