When you're tasked with a heavy duty concrete cutting job, Diamond Products walk-behind concrete saws have you covered. Their full line of Core Cut walk-behind saws, with power ranging from 7.4-110 HP and blade diameter capacities of 6-72 inches, give you the advantage on the jobsite. Concrete is no match for these cutting machines.
Diamond Walk-behind & Riding Concrete Saw Specs
These capable concrete cutting tools from Diamond Products come with a variety of fuel, motor, output, configuration, and saw blade options:
- Operator Positions: Walk-behind and Riding
- Saw Applications: Curb, Downcut, Joint, and Upcut
- Power Sources: Diesel, Electric, and Gasoline
- Engine Manufacturers: Briggs & Stratton, Cummins, Duetz, Honda, John Deere, Kohler, Kubota, and Subaru
- Engine Outputs: 7.4, 7.5, 8, 11, 18, 22.2, 27, 30, 35, 40, 44, 47, 71, 73, 74, 100, and 110 HP
- Blade Speed Settings: Single Speed, Three Speed, and Variable Speed
- Max Blade Sizes: 6, 14, 18, 20, 26, 30, 36, 42, 54, and 72 inches
Have a question about Diamond Products walk-behind concrete saws? Can't find the Diamond concrete saw (walk-behind or riding) you need? Want advice on which Diamond Core Cut concrete saw is right for your job? Searching for other Diamond Products equipment and accessories? The pros at Ohio Power Tool can help. Give us a call at 800-242-4424 today for immediate assistance.