As a company that set the standard for the hand tool industry, Ohio Power Tool is proud to have Wright Tool
as a featured partner. Wright Tool has paved the way in innovation and quality for hand tools for over 79 years. Instead of designing tools for the mass market, they create their hand tools for the specific needs of professionals in the following lines of work:
As such, Wright Tool uses the finest materials combined with innovative engineering and finishing. When combined with superior service and delivery, it's easy to see how Wright Tool makes the gold standard in the hand tool industry available to professionals everywhere.
Including Wright hand tools, tool sets, and testing equipment, Ohio Power Tool has an extensive selection of Wright tools for sale:
- Wright Cougar Pro hand tools
- Wright impact sockets
- Available in sizes ranging from 3/8" up to 2 1/2", as well as metric and SAE versions, you can find all the Wright impact sockets you need (extensions and adaptors too) at Ohio Power Tool.
- Wright ratchets and hand sockets
- Wright tool sets
- Wright master tool sets range in size from 5 pieces (for a screwdriver set) up to 561 pieces (for a mega fractional/metric master set), with some tool sets including tool chests and cabinets.
- Wright torque multipliers
- Capable of applying between 750-8,000 foot-pounds of torque, Wright torque multipliers come in two styles: traditional handheld style and plate reaction style.
- Wright torque screwdrivers
- In need of a Wright torque screwdriver? You can find torque screwdrivers capable of 20-100 inch-ounces, 3-15 inch-pounds, and 5-40 inch-pounds of torque right here at Ohio Power Tool.
- Wright torque wrenches
Have a question about Wright tools? Can't find the Wright tool set or Wright hand tools you need? Want advice on the Wright tool for your job? The pros at Ohio Power Tool can help! Give us a call at 800-242-4424
today for immediate assistance.