When your job requires close quarters cutting, plunge cutting, or straight cut-outs, look no further than Kett Tool Company saws. These panel saws are capable of cutting everything from plastic (up to 1-1/6" thick), aluminum (up to 1/8" thick), mild steel (up to 16 gauge), and other rigid materials (up to 1-1/6" thick) to drywall, fiberglass, plaster products, and more. Just be sure you have the right Kett saw blade for the job too!
Ohio Power Tool is proud offers an extensive selection of Kett saws, including electric (KSV line) and pneumatic (PS and PSV lines) saws, as well as vacuum-compatible saws:
- Kett Electric Saws
- Powered by corded electricity (5.0 amps, 120 volts)
- Cut heavy 1/2" drywall, fiberglass, laminate panels, and mild steel (up to 16 gauge)
- Offer blades sizes ranging from 2-3.5 inches for versatile material cutting
- Come with cast aluminum vac saw heads for easy dust control
- Kett Pneumatic Saws
- Powered by compatible air compressor (90 PSI)
- Offer lightweight construction for easy maneuverability
- Cut drywall, backerboard, fiberglass, dust-producing panels, and mild sheet metal
- Accepts 2-3.5 inch saw blades for material cutting versatility
- Available in both vacuum-compatible and saw-only variations
All Kett saws are professional-grade power tools that offer pistol grip construction, variable speed use, spring-loaded blade guards for added safety on the job and can easily make both plunge cuts and straight cuts on a variety of materials. Kett panel saws are also designed to leave a ready-to-fabricate surface to cut down on the need to refinish. So the next time you're faced with a demanding panel cutting job, remember that Kett has the saws to help you get the job done right the first time!
Have a question about Kett saws? Can't find the Kett panel saw you need? Want advice on which Kett saw is right for your job? Searching for other Kett tools and accessories? The pros at Ohio Power Tool can help! Give us a call at 800-242-4424 today for immediate assistance.