, a subsidiary of SPX Corporation based in Illinois, is a global leader in hydraulic tools, hydraulic equipment, and other high-force instruments. From hydraulic pumps, cylinders, pullers, and jacks to hydraulic hole punches, shop presses, spreaders, and more, SPX Power Team manufactures equipment to meet the professional demands of many industries (including automotive, construction, industrial, and mining).
Ohio Power Tool carries full lines of Power Team SPX hydraulic tools, equipment, parts, and accessories. When you need strong and concentrated force, turn to the SPX Power Team hydraulic tools available at Ohio Power Tool:
- Hydraulic cylinders (single-acting, double-acting, and high-tonnage)
- Hydraulic jacks (bottle, inflatable, and railroad)
- Hydraulic pumps (air, electric, gas, and hand-powered)
- Hydraulic and mechanical pullers (5-100 tons of force)
- Hydraulic shop presses (25-100 ton H-frame presses)
- Hydraulic torque wrenches and parts (low-clearance and high-cycle wrenches, plus sockets and wrench links)
- Hydraulic valves (intensifiers)
- Hydraulic specialty tools (spreaders and splitters, hole punches)
- Hydraulic parts and accessories (hoses, fittings, and more)
Have a question about Power Team SPX hydraulic tools? Can't find the SPX Power Team hydraulic equipment you need? Give us a call at 800-242-4424
, and our pros will help you in any way they can.