Empire 24" I-Beam Level 500.24
Special Price $16.97
Available to Order This item is currently not on order and typically would expect 4-12+ days to receive in but can be longer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
As the dominant market leader in levels, squares, and marking products, Empire Level is committed to delivering innovative solutions designed to satisfy the needs of the modern jobsite. The 500 series I-Beam levels offer superior performance in all key areas of user needs and functionality. Exclusive high contrast vial surrounds make viewing easier in all light conditions and feature impact resistant acrylic mono vials for reliable durability. An all metal frame offers superior durability and protects long life accuracy to within .0005 in. per in. in all working positions. Each level is equipped with impact-resistant end caps to withstand the harshest jobsite conditions. For added utility, the 500 series features a top-read window for clear overhead viewing & has built-in molded grip zones for enhanced portability. Magnetic models include a high-strength continuous magnetic edge which provides users maximum holding power when measuring door frames, steel studs, ferrous pipe and other common metal-working applications. Made in the USA.
- Lightweight, durable I-Beam frame
- High contrast vial surrounds improve vial visibility
- .0005 in./in. accuracy in all working positions
- Impact resistant acrylic mono vials offer superior durability
- All metal I-Beam frame offers superior durability and protects long-life accuracy
- Top read window provides clear overhead viewing
- Ergonomic, grip zones enhance comfort and portability
- Impact resistant endcaps protect frame and vials
- Hang hole for ease of storag
- Made in U.S.A.