DeWalt 1" Insulated Cable Staples DRS18100
Available to Order This item is currently not on order and typically would expect 4-12+ days to receive in but can be longer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- (540) 1" Insulated Cable Staples
The DRS18100 1" Insulated Cable Staples are designed for use in the DEWALT DCN701 Cordless Cable Stapler. They are UL Listed Insulated Staples: E505493 for common Romex (NM Sheathed Cable), and MC (Metal Clad) cable applications. The staple crown is plastic insulated and these fasteners adhere to the National Electrical Code. These staples can also be driven manually using a hammer for tight space applications.
- 1" staple leg length with 3/4" plastic insulated crown
- UL Listed Insulated Staples: E505493 and compliant with National Electrical Code
- Can be manually driven with a hammer in tight locations
- Suitable for use with low voltage cables such as CAT3, CAT5, and coax
- 540 staples per box