CS Unitec 1-5/8 Two-Speed Portable Magnetic Drill MABASIC 450
1-5/8 Two-Speed Portable Magnetic Drill MABASIC 450
The CS Unitec MABasic 450 is a lightweight robust and economical portable magnetic core drilling machine. Designed for continuous operation; CS Unitec's portable magnetic drills are ideal for drilling structural steel and virtually any metal.
- Two-speed versatility.
- Compact and lightweight.
- 3/4" direct arbor with automatic cooling.
- Internal lubrication system.
- Simple; ergonomic arrangement of controls for one-handed operation.
- Emergency-off function: electronic safety sensor shuts down drill motor if magnet loses contact with material to protect operator and equipment.
- Lubricants ideal for cutting steel; stainless steel and hard metals.
- 3/4" geared chuck (part no. IBC 22) for twist drilling.
- Uses annular cutters.
|Motor Power||10.5 Amp / 110 Volt|
|Hole Capacity||1-3/4" dia.|
|Twist Drill Capacity||3/4" dia.|
|Speeds||250/450 RPM (2 gears)|
|Magnet Base Size||L: 6-5/8" x W: 3-1/3"|
|Dimensions||H: 17" x L: 9-1/2" x W: 6-1/2"|
|Magnetic Force (1" plate)||3080 lbs.|
|Arbor Bore||3/4" Weldon Shank|
|Internal Lubrication||Oil Bottle Included|
- (1) Magnetic drilling machine
- (1) Auto chuck cutter holder
- (1) 1/2" geared chuck
- (1) Pilot pin
- (1) Lubrication bottle
- (1) Carrying case