CS Unitec 2 Portable Magnetic Drill w/ Reversible Motor MAB 465
2 Portable Magnetic Drill w/ Reversible Motor MAB 465
CS Unitec’s MAB 465 portable magnetic drill has a hole cutting capacity up to 2 in. dia. in structural steel and other metals. The 10.5-amp; double-insulated; reversible motor has a two-speed oil bath gearbox (50 to 250 and 100 to 450 RPM) suitable for annular cutters and twist drills.
- Powerful and reliable.
- 2-speed oilbath gearbox.
- Integrated cutting oil reservoir.
- Automatic internal lubrication.
- SafeMag: Green/Red LED magnetic force indicator for safe operation.
- CoolMag: Magnet overheating protection.
- Internal cable routing.
- Emergency-off function: electronic safety sensor shuts down drill motor if magnet loses contact with material to protect operator and equipment.
- Uses annular cutters.
- 1/2" geared chuck (part no. IBC 18) for twist drilling (5" stroke).
- Lubricants ideal for cutting steel; stainless steel and hard metals.
|Motor Power||10.5 Amp / 110 Volt|
|Hole Capacity||2" dia. with TCT Carbide cutters; 1-5/8" dia. with HSS cutters|
|Twist Drill Capacity||5/8" dia.|
|Tapping Capacity||5/8" dia.|
|Speeds||50-250 & 100-450 RPM|
|Magnet Base Size||L: 6-5/8" x W: 3-1/3"|
|Dimensions||H: 14-1/8" x L: 9-5/8" x W: 6-1/2"|
|Magnetic Force (1" plate)||3750 lbs.|
|Arbor Bore||3/4" Weldon Shank|
- (1) Magnetic drilling machine
- (1) Manual arbor with set screws; Weldon 3/4"
- (1) Safety chain
- (2) Pilot pins - 1" and 2" depth