CS Unitec 3-Speed 6 Diamond Core Drill w/ BST 104/60 V Anchor Stand END130/3.2 POSA
3-Speed 6 Diamond Core Drill w/ BST 104/60 V Anchor Stand END130/3.2 POSA
The Diamond Core Drill combines a robust all-aluminum housing with a compact size and powerful 15 AMP motor. The heavy-duty design and power reserve make it suitable for continuous use. Use hand-held for up to 3-1/4" diameter and/or rig-mounted for up to 6" diameter. The mechanical 3-speed gearbox allows the operator to select the best speed for the core bit diameter. The result is optimum drilling and longer tool life.
- 3-speed oil bath gearbox – optimal lubrication.
- Short; compact design for tight spaces.
- All-aluminium housing.
- Integrated level bubble on motor and handle for 90° drilling.
- Side handle with connection for centering device or water collection.
- Overload temperature control and GFCI overcurrent cut-off.
- Overload indicator light turns red when motor is overloaded - allows operator to reduce the feed pressure and protect the motor.
- Cut-off carbon brushes – protects the motor.
- All models include a built-in leveling bubble; safety slip clutch; carrying case; water swivel; overload signal and Ground Fault Interrupter. Connecting threads of 5/8" x 11 UNC; 1-1/4"x 7 UNC and G1/2" fit all standard core bits.
|Power input||15 Amp|
|Rated Voltage||110 V|
|Load Speeds (RPM)||600 / 1300 / 2800|
|No-Load Speeds||1000 / 2200 / 4300|
|Drilling Diameter|| Gear 1 - 3-1/4"-6"*|
Gear 2 - 1-3/4"-3-1/4"
Gear 3 - 1/2"-1-3/4"
*with drill rig*
|Spindle Connection||1-1/4"x7 UNC |
|Supplied||END 130/3.2 PO with anchor stand BST 104/60 V & 60mm motor mount|