Multiquip Trash Pump 3" Dewatering Honda GX240 396GPM Long Runtime 4.2 Gal QP3THX
Trash Pump 3" Suction w/ Honda GX240 Engine QP3THX
This unique, portable 3ﾔ Trash Pump provides 396 GPM, 95 ft. MAX Head, and further offers an extended EPA/CARB certified fuel tank and sound suppressing manifold system. Multiquip's industry trusted pump-end tackles the toughest pumping applications from dewatering to water tank and water truck use. Dual discharge ports increase the productivity and practicality of this gasoline-powered trash pump.
- Unique sound attenuated manifold system.
- EPA/CARB compliant extended run fuel tank.
- Features to tackle the demanding requirements of the Pro Contractors.
- Trusted 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Automatic low oil shutdown for the engine is a standard feature.
- Pumps water with solid content as large as 1.5-inch in diameter.
- Maximum lift of 25 feet.
- Can pump up to 396 gallons per minute.
- Dual 3-inch discharge ports to adapt to different applications.
- Silicon/silicon mechanical seal for durability.
- Large cleanout cover removes in seconds without tools.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
|Suction x Discharge||3" x 3"|
|Max. Water Capacity||396 gpm|
|Max. Lift||25 ft.|
|Max. Head||95 ft.|
|Max. Pressure||41.1 psi|
|Max. Solid Intake||1.5"|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.2 Gal|
|UPC/GTIN||- None -|