ABUS Lockout Hasp Steel 1-1/2 H702 93201B"
Lockout Hasp Steel 1-1/2 H702 93201B
To temporarily block access to switchboards; ABUS offers different varieties of lockout hasps. With these; main power switches and thus the energy sources can easily be locked out during maintenance or service work. This is an easy and effective way to avoid accidental restarting of the machine. Up to 6 padlocks can be attached to the steel safety hasp. If; for example; different work steps have to be carried out by different workers on a machine; they can each lock out the machine with their respective padlock. Only when maintenance is fully complete; the last worker takes off his or her padlock and releases the main switch.
- Lock out power switches during maintenance.
- Ideal for lockout applications where more than one safety padlock has to be attached.
- Vinyl coated high tensile steel.
- Available with or without pry-resistant interlocking tabs for additional security.
- Holds up to 6 padlocks.
- Available with or without interlocking tabs to prevent unauthorized opening.