Georgia Boot AMP LT Logger Men's Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots GB00236
AMP LT Logger Men's Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots GB00236
Georgia Boot is no stranger to logger work boots. Over the decades we've combined comfort with rugged durability and performance to give you the best loggers for the job. Constructed with full-grain SPR leather; this composite toe AMP LT logger features grip panels for easy pull on and milled brass hardware that extends the life of your laces. The Counter Lock System on the rear of the boot acts as a heel stabilizer and a kick off for easy boot removal at the end of a long work day or night.
- Removable brush guard kiltie.
- Georgia waterproof system.
- EVA midsole.
- Padded Collar for added comfort.
- Double-ribbed; tempered steel shank.
- SPR full-grain leather.
- Abrasion-resistant outsole.
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole.
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock.
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces).
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet; providing superior comfort and flexibility.
- Composite toe.
- Grip panels for easy pull on.
- 2 heel.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Chemical resistant outsole.
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification.
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard.
|Sizes||8-14 M (Medium Fit) | 8-15 W (Wide Fit)|
|Material||Full Grain SPR Leather|