GVS Elipse P100 NIOSH Respirator w/ Replaceable Filters (Small/Medium) SPR451
Elipse P100 NIOSH Respirator w/ Replaceable Filters (Small/Medium) SPR451
The Elipse P100 provides protection against dust particles; metal fumes; mists; and vapours. It is perfect for everyday use from DIY and commercial construction through to the more demanding environments of metalworking and stonemasonry.
- Approved to NIOSH Standard.
- Half-mask for protection from dust; metal fumes; oil and water mists and micro-organisms; i.e. bacteria and viruses.
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask.
- Latex and silicone free; lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision.
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets.
|Materials of construction||Mask Body: TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)|
|Filter media||HESPA (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Air filter)|
|Pore size (µm)||0.3|
|Dimensions||3.66 x 5.04" x 4.33" (widest point)|
|Retention range||99.97% (minimum efficiency)|
|Ref. standard||NIOSH P100 TC-84A-6949|
|Temperature||-5°C +55°C; - 23°F to 131°F|