GVS Elipse Integra P100 NIOSH Face Mask w/ Replaceable Filters (Medium/Large) SPR550
Elipse Integra P100 NIOSH Face Mask w/ Replaceable Filters (Medium/Large) SPR550
The Elipse Integra P100 is a compact low profile NIOSH respirator with built in eye goggles that weighs much less than comparable respirators. It is extremely comfortable to wear for extended periods of time which increases the likelihood the user will remain wearing the respirator in adverse conditions. The P100 captures 99.97% of airborne particles of 0.3 microns and larger which is outstanding efficiency.
- Approved to NIOSH Standard.
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask.
- Latex and silicone free; lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Integrated goggle and respirator to give a better face fit; more comfort; and reduce the risk of mist building up inside the lens.
- Anti-scratch and anti Mist coatings giving more durability to the goggle.
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision.
- Low breathing resistance to reduce the risk of user fatigue and to add additional comfort; thanks to pleated HEPA filters.
|Materials of construction||Mask Body: TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)|
|Filter media||HESPA (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Air filter)|
|Pore size (µm)||0.3|
|Dimensions||3.66 x 5.04" x 4.33" (widest point)|
|Retention range||99.97% (minimum efficiency)|
|Ref. standard||NIOSH P100 TC-84A-6950|
|Temperature||-5°C +55°C; -23°F to 131°F|
|Notes||Half-mask for protection from dust; metal fumes; oil and water mists and micro-organisms; i.e. bacteria and viruses|