NSA HydroFlash FR Foul Weather Navy Blue Jacket NSA-HYDROFLASHJ-N
HydroFlash FR Foul Weather Navy Blue Jacket HYDROFLASHJ-N
National Safety Apparel HYDROFlash FR Foul Weather Jacket has been created as the lightest weight Flash Fire-rated garment available. Constructed from Two Layers of Gore-Tex Pyrad polyester on DuPont Nomex. The Nomex is made of a blend of 34% aramid; 33% lyocell; 31% modacrylic; and 2% anti-static materials engineered to absorb moisture and dry quickly.
- HYDROFlash FR (2 Layer PYRAD) is the lightest weight waterproof; breathable Flash Fire rated garment available.
- Lightweight; breathable; and fast drying.
- 100% waterproof and windproof.
- Resists cold cracking in low temperatures.
- Hot liquid and steam resistant.
- Petroleum and oil-based mud resistant.
- 3M Scotchlite FR silver segmented reflective trim.
- Hook and loop straps at cuffs.
- Jacket hood sold separately.
- Jacket has zippered chest pocket and two lower hand warmer pockets.
- Jacket has 2 mic/gas detector tabs.
- Jacket with Bib ensembles are Compliant to CSA Z96 Class 3.
- Product Care: Read The Garment Label And Launder Per Instructions On Garment Label.
- Made in the USA.
- Arc Rating: 15 cal/cmÂ²
- CAT 2
- CSA Z462
- ASTM F2733
- ASTM F1891
- CSA Z96 Class 2
- OSHA 1910.269
- ASTM F903
- Gas Probe Shirley Method 138:2000; EN 1149-3/2004 & EN 1149-5/2008
|Fabric Material||GORE-TEX PYRAD Polyester on PTFE & DuPont Nomex Knit|