RIDGID Roll Groover for 300 Power Drive 45007
Power-Driven 916 Roll Groover
The RIDGID Model 916 Roll Groover is the most durable and efficient lightweight portable unit available. Built with a solid; durable cast-iron housing; it withstands heavy usage; yet is light enough for easy transportation. The 916 features a patented single stroke feed mechanism that allows for accurate operation quickly and effortlessly.
- Specifically designed for field service roll grooving applications.
- Quick and easy mount to RIDGID 300 Power Drive; 535 or 300 Compact Threading Machines.
- Cam-type feed actuation translates into minimum operator effort to form roll grooves.
- Depth adjustment screw separate from feed mechanism allows for consistent groove depth.
- Lightweight for easy transport and storage.
- Integral feed handle is part of overall unit. No extra tools required.
- Easy serviceability drive and groove rolls are easy to change.
|1 1/4 - 6" Schedule 10 steel and stainless steel|
|1 1/4" - 3" Schedule 40 steel and stainless steel|
|Optional 2" - 6" copper (Type K; L; M; DWV)|
|Optional 1" Schedule 10; 40 steel pipe|
|1 1/4" - 1 1/2" and 2" - 6" AWWA roll sets|