Gearwrench 8" Pitbull Auto-Bite Tongue & Groove Dual Material Pliers 82591C
8 Pitbull Auto-Bite Tongue & Groove Dual Material Pliers 82591C
The GEARWRENCH Pitbull line of pliers is GEARWRENCH's most advanced range of industrial pliers. The Pitbull line of pliers offer the industrial / automotive technician the best grip and cut day in and day out. They are forged from alloy steel and precision machined for long life and durability. The Pitbull pliers offer unique features such as the K9 Jaws which provide a strong grip; even when on a 35° angle and a high leverage joint design which provides up to 35% greater cutting power.
- Exclusive Auto-Bite lever enables one handed jaw adjustment.
- With the Auto-Bite lever engaged; squeeze the handles and the jaw automatically adjust to a strong grip.
- Aggressive angled teeth for increased grip.
- More jaw positions for more flexibility; grip comfort and jaw capacity.
- Grip Zone handles for non-marring grip.
- Pinch-stop design prevents handle pinching palm or fingers.
- Ergonomic handles with tether point increase overall comfort and safety.
- Tool tip markings for easy identification of plier.
|No. of Jaw Positions||20|
|ASME Specification||Meets or Exceeds|