Gearwrench 3 PC. Pitbull Dipped Handle Electrician's Plier Set 82202
3 PC. Pitbull Dipped Handle Electrician's Plier Set 82202
The GEARWRENCH Pitbull line of pliers is GEARWRENCH's most advanced range of industrial pliers. The Pitbull line of pliers offer the industrial / automotive technician the best grip and cut day in and day out. They are forged from alloy steel and precision machined for long life and durability. The Pitbull pliers offer unique features such as the K9 Jaws which provide a strong grip; even when on a 35° angle and a high leverage joint design which provides up to 35% greater cutting power.
- High leverage joint design provides up to 35% greater cutting power.
- Laser hardened cutting edges cut clean and remain sharp 50% longer.
- Cross hatched jaw tooth design for gripping and pulling.
- Reaming edges for deburring pipes.
- 20° head angle for flush cutting.
- Fish tape channel for flat steel fish tapes.
- Bolt grip zone for turning nuts and fasteners.
- Professional; ergonomic grips wipe clean easily.
- Meets or exceeds ASME requirements.
|Set Piece Count||3|
|Handle Material||Professional Dipped|
- (1) 8 Pitbull Dipped Handle Long Nose Pliers (82177)
- (1) 8" Pitbull Dipped Handle Diagonal Cutting Pliers (82179)
- (1) 9-1/2" Pitbull Dipped Handle Lineman's Pliers (82181)