Stabila Type 196 24" IP 65 TECH Level W/ Case 36524
Type 196 24 IP 65 TECH LEVEL W/ CASE 36524
STABILA levels are unparalleled with regard to their accuracy and dependability. The secret - the vials made of block acrylic glass are firmly epoxy-locked in the frame. A perfect system. The vial is firmly cast in the high strength aluminum frame with non-shrink epoxy. No re-adjustment; no realignment; no tensioning against springs made of steel or fatigued plastic; no welding or clamping stresses. Just as accurate after 10 years as on the first day. Especially suitable for craftsmen who subject their tools to extremely demanding conditions and need to measure in all positions for example; in bricklaying and carpentry; in wood construction; reinforced concrete construction; window fitting; road construction and landscaping work.
- Type 196 is Stabila's number 1 selling frame design.
- Certified Level Accuracy .029 degrees - 1/32" over 72 inches - 0.5mm per meter right-side up or upside down. Every level is electronically adjusted; then accuracy inspected and certified.
- Vials read the same in all positions.
- Level accuracy guaranteed for life.
- Bright easy to read vials will not leak; break; fog or require re-calibration.
- Sizes 16" to 72" have machined top and bottom measuring surfaces.
- Sizes 16" to 48" have an open (300 degree) center vial.
- Rib-reinforced frame for high strength and light weight. Frame will not warp or twist.
- Rubberized hand grips for comfort and grip.
- Shock-absorbing removable endcaps: Prevent slipping on walls and marking walls. Endcaps can be removed to carry pencil lines tight into corners.
- Large metal hang hole to store the level up and off of the work surface.
- Electrostatic enamel finish: baked on tough; cleans up with water and brush.
|Measurement accuracy in normal position||±1/32" @ 72"|
|Measurement accuracy in reverse position||±1/32" @ 72"|
|Number of measuring surfaces||2|
|Profile||Rectangular profile with ribs|
|End caps||Removable / Wall Grips / Shock Absorbing|