FallTech DuraTech Leading Edge SRL w/ 50' Galvanized Steel Cable & Aluminum Housing 7268CLE
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
DuraTech Leading Edge SRL w/ 50' Galvanized Steel Cable & Aluminum Housing 7268CLE
- 7/32 galvanized steel cable lifeline with load-indicating swivel snap hook.
- Internal inertial braking system with dual disc brakes provides superior deceleration.
- Integrated external ViewPack energy absorber enhances braking system and preserves lifeline integrity.
- Side-payout housing design and lifeline recoil spring deliver smooth operation and help reduce nuisance lock-up.
- Integrated lifeline hand-grip simplifies dorsal connection.
- Stackable aluminum housing design and handle provide easy installation and storage.
- Includes extra large anchorage carabiner with 2-1/4" gate opening.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014.
|Cable||7/32" galvanized steel; 3;400 lb min. static strength|
|Energy Absorber||Polyester tear-away|
|Lifeline Connector||Plated alloy steel; 5;000 lb min. static strength with 3;600 lb gate strength|
|Anchorage Connector||Plated alloy steel; 5;000 lb min. static strength with 3;600 lb gate strength|
|Static Strength||3;000 lb min.|
|ANSI SRL Class||Class B|
|Avg. Arrest Force||1;350 lb|
|Max. Arrest Force||1;800 lb|
|Max. Arrest Distance||54"|
|ANSI User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|
|OSHA User Capacity||130 to 310 lb max.|
|Compliance||ANSI Z359.14-2014; OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66|