KStrong Wrangler 100' Adjustable 4-person Capacity Horizontal Lifeline System UFA40010
Wrangler 100' Adjustable 4-person Capacity Horizontal Lifeline System UFA40010
KStrong Wrangler 100 ft. Adjustable 4-Person Capacity Lightweight Quick Set-up Horizontal Lifeline System. Includes installation carabiner at each end, tension indicator two (2) anchor straps and a fall/impact indicator.
- Quick & easy to install, and is re-usable.
- Suitable for up to 4 persons.
- Highly corrosion resistant tensioner made of Aluminum & Stainless Steel.
- Consists of tension indicator for creating an adequate tension in the Line.
- The Lifeline is made up of 5/8" dia Kernmantle Rope.
- Has Brass Swivel Connector ﾖ Specially designed to prevent any twisting of the rope.
- The system has 4 Steel O-Rings to enable the user to easily attach the Lanyard of his Harness to the Lifeline.
- The whole system is supplied in a easily carried bag with the help of comfortable handles.
|Span Length||Minimum: 16.40 ft. | Maximum: 100 ft.|
|O-Ring Material||Forged alloy steel|
|Tensioner Material||Aluminum alloy & stainless steel|
|Minimum Breaking Strength||5600 lbs|
|Relevant Standards||Meets or Exceeds Applicable ANSI Standards and Is Certified to EN 795:2012 TYPE C, TS16415:2013 TYPE C|