Metabo HPT 4.5 10.5 Amp Corded Angle Grinder with No Locking Paddle Switch G12SE3Q9"
Metabo HPT / (Formerly Hitachi)
4.5 10.5 Amp Corded Angle Grinder with No Locking Paddle Switch G12SE3Q9
The G12SE3Q9 4-1/2” Angle Grinder with Lock-off paddle switch is compact and powerful offering an exceptional price-performance value. It has the power and speed needed to debur diecast products; finish iron; bronze; aluminum; welds and torch cut surfaces. It can also be used to cut soft steel materials as well as grooving and cutting concrete and other stone materials.
- 10.5 Amps and 11;500 RPM for substantial power and speed to tackle tough jobs.
- The smallest grip circumference in its class at 6.6”; offers comfort and control during extended use.
- Lock-off paddle switch for safety and ease-of-use.
- Improves productivity with housing that prevents entry of metal dust; reducing the risk of short circuits.
- 5.5 lbs; lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and is excellent for overhead applications.
- Air path deters dust and minimizes electronic issues associated with dust and debris.
- New tool-less guard system provides a twist-proof connection and allows the user to adjust the guard positions without removal.
- (1) Corded Angle Grinder w/o Locking Paddle Switch (G12SE3Q9)
- (1) Spanner Wrench (938332Z)
- (1) Side Handle (994322)
- (1) Depressed Center Wheel (316821)