Makita 40V Max XGT 1-1/8" AVT SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer w/ Interchangeable Chuck (4.0Ah) Kit GRH02M1
40V Max XGT Brushless Cordless 1-1/8 AVT SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer w/ Interchangeable Chuck (4.0Ah) Kit GRH02M1
The 40V max XGT Brushless 1-1/8” AVT Rotary Hammer Kit with interchangeable chuck (GRH02M1) is a cordless concrete solution designed for heavy-load applications. Quick change chuck allows for interchangeability from SDS-PLUS to 1/2" keyless chuck It delivers the power; speed; and run-time for corded demands; without the cord. It is ideal for a range of trades including mechanical/electrical/plumbing contractors; concrete contractors; road and bridge contractors; utility workers; pest control; maintenance operations; and more. It accepts SDS-PLUS bits.
- OUTPOWER: Makita-built brushless motor along with 40V max XGT battery combine to deliver the power performance required for heavy-load application.
- OUTSMART: Constant speed control automatically applies additional power under load for optimum performance.
- OUTLAST: Overload protection is designed to protect the motor from burnout in abnormally high torque situations.
- Quick change chuck allows for interchangeability from SDS-PLUS to 1/2" keyless chuck.
- XGT technology delivers up to 135 of 3/8" holes using a fully charged 40V XGT 4.0Ah battery*
- Active Feedback-Sensing Technology (AFT) electronically turns off the motor if rotation of bit is suddenly forced to stop.
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system along with vibration-absorbing handles that work together to reduce vibration.
- Dust extraction capability with OSHA Table 1 compliant on-board HEPA Dust Extractor or stand-alone AWS Extractor options.
- Auto-Start Wireless System (AWS) utilizes Bluetooth technology for wireless power-on/off communication between tool and dust extractor (AWS Transmitter and dust extractor sold separately).
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears during a bind-up situation.
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only"; "Hammering with Rotation" or "Hammering Only" for multiple applications.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- 3-year limited warranty on tool; battery and charger.
|Max. Capacity (concrete drilling)||1-1/8"|
|Optimum Range (concrete drilling)||3/16" - 3/4"|
|Max. Capacity (concrete drilling w/ core bit)||2-9/16"|
|Impact Energy (ft.lbs.)||2.3|
|Impact Energy (Joules)||3.2 J|
|Blows Per Minute (variable speed)||0 - 5;000 BPM|
|No Load Speed (variable speed)||0 - 980 RPM|
|Automatic-start Wireless System (AWS)||Capable (transmitter sold separately)|
|Bit Type||Accepts SDS-PLUS|
- (1) 40V max XGT Brushless 1-1/8" AVT Rotary Hammer; with Interchangeable Chuck; AWS Capable (GRH02Z)
- (1) 40V max XGT 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040)
- (1) 40V max XGT Rapid Optimum Charger (DC40RA)
- (1) Side Handle Assembly (126882-3)
- (1) Grease (194683-7)
- (1) Cloth Towel (443122-7)
- (1) Tool Bag
|Kit / Bare||Kit|