RKI Instruments RP-3R Pump w/ 10' hose; 10 Probe & Tapered Red Nozzle For GX-3R 81-1198
RP-3R Pump w/ 10' hose; 10 Probe & Tapered Red Nozzle For GX-3R 81-1198
The RP-3R are compact; battery operated; motorized sample drawing pumps which attach to either the GX-3R or the GX-3R Pro to change them from diffusion operation to sample drawing operation. The pump quickly and firmly snaps onto the GX-3R gas monitor and is easily removed when sampling is complete. No tools are required.
- Attaches to the GX-3R in seconds.
- Compact and lightweight.
- 10 hours of operation in normal mode (higher flow mode).
- 16 hours of operation in lower-flow mode (ECO mode).
- Audible and visual alarms for low flow and low battery conditions.
- Pilot light to confirm operation.
- Quick disconnect fitting for hose connection.
- Rugged and proven RKI reliability.
|Flow Rate||Higher flow mode: 0.5 l/m Lower flow mode (ECO mode): 0.35 l/m|
|Alarm Display||Low flow alarm: Flow blinks YELLOW Low battery alarm: Power LED blinks GREEN|
|Power Supply||1 AA alkaline battery|
|Continuous Operation||Higher flow mode: 10 hours Lower flow mode (ECO mode): 16 hours|
|Operating temperature||-4° F to + 122° F (no sudden change)|
|Operating humidity range||95% RH or less (without condensation)|
|External Dimensions||3.23? (W) x 3.78? (H) x 1.14? (D) (body only)|
|Explosion Proof||Intrinsically safe construction; ATEX/IECEx|
|Optional Accessories||10' – 100' hose; 10? probe with dust filter|
- 4? tapered red rubber nozzle
- AA alkaline battery
- hydrophobic filters
|UPC/GTIN||- None -|