Makita Impact XPS 45 Piece Impact Driver Bit Set E-01650
Impact XPS 45pc. Impact Bit Set E-01650
Makita Impact XPS is new innovation in fastening with insert bits and fastening accessories built for the demands of the professional contractor. The Impact XPS Power Bits are designed exclusively for use with high-torque impact drivers; and are engineered to last up to 90-times longer than standard bits. High-strength steel delivers longer bit life; and the precision-fit tip is engineered to prevent cam-out" and stripping. The torsion section of the bit flexes under load to take pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability. The high quality steel construction is engineered for increased durability and features a matte nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance. ImpactXPS Power Bits are ideal for the most demanding jobs including deck building; framing; installing plywood subfloor; and more.
- Bits last up to 90X longer than standard impact bits.
- Precision machined tips provide a superior full contact fit for improved holding power and longer life.
- Pulse Torsion Rings help to disperse impact energy through the torsion zone and off of the bit tip.
- Optimized Torsion Zone geometry facilitates an ideal transfer of impact energy for improved bit life.
- Unique steel composition is masterfully engineered for extended life compared to S2 and S6 alloys.
- Uniquely calibrated heat treating process for added durability.
- Matte Nickel surface for best in class corrosion resistance.
- 12 sided bit collar for use with the Impact XPS Mag Boost sleeve for added holding power.
- Engineered to withstand the extreme power of high-torque impact drivers and to last longer than standard impact bits.
- Magnetic Nutsetter features a lobular design that drives along flats to reduce rounding of hex fasteners.
- Insert Bit Holder features a two-piece design engineered to allow the torsion technology to fully activate.
- Socket Adapter features chamfered edges of square drive end allow easy installation socket.
|Shank Type||1/4" Hex|
- (2) 1-3/4" Magnetic Nutsetters
- (1) 2-3/8" Insert Bit Holder
- (31) 1" Insert Bits
- (10) 2" Power Bits
- (1) 1/4" Socket Adapter