Ohio Power Tool carries an assortment of mechanical jacks from top jack and lift manufacturers Gray Jacks and Simplex. The quality of their mechanical jacks is unmatched. For example, the ratchet jacks and reel jacks have many additional features, such as multiple-tooth pawls for added strength and safety, as well as double-lever sockets for jacking in close quarters. Nearly all available jacks also have large bases to establish and ensure firm foundations for jobs requiring heavy lifting and moving.
Below are details on each category of mechanical jack available at Ohio Power Tool:
- Bottle Jacks
- Capable of handling loads of 15-50 tons with stroke lengths of 4-5", these are heavy duty bottle jacks.
- Lever Bars
- Providing the leverage required by mechanical jacks, our steel lever bars are available in varying thicknesses and lengths.
- Ratcheting & Ratchet Jacks
- Find 14-38" ratcheting jacks with 20-ton capacities and 10-18" mechanical ratchet jacks rated between 5-20 tons.
- Reel Jacks
- The heavy duty mechanical reel jacks available at Ohio Power Tool can handle 5-10 tons of force.
- Screw Jacks
- With stroke lengths ranging from 3.75-14.25" and capacities between 12-24 tons, our screw jacks are professional grade.
- Shop Presses
- Searching for a high-quality (adjustable ram, precision internal power system) and high-capacity (75 ton) shop press? Ohio Power Tool has you covered!
Have a question about mechanical jacks? Can't find the bottle jack, shop press, screw jack, ratchet jack, or lever bar you need? Want advice on the right mechanical jack for your job? Searching for other jacks and heavy lifting equipment? The pros at Ohio Power Tool can help. Give us a call at 800-242-4424 today for immediate assistance.