Ohio Power Tool offers a vast assortment of drill bits, reamers, and burrs for wood and metal. Manufactured by several of the industry's top names (including Bosch, Champion, Greenlee, Makita, , and Rotozip), you'll find the professional-grade bits you need to get the job done right.
From cobalt drill bits, bridge reamers, and self feed bits to step bits, black oxide bits, and more, wood and metal don't stand a chance. Learn more about the high-quality, long-lasting wood and metal drill bits available at Ohio Power Tool:
- Black Oxide Drill Bits
- A great option for more general purpose jobs, black oxide bits offer reasonable durability and versatile performance at cost-effective prices.
- Bridge Reamers
- Cobalt Drill Bits
- Made from a material harder and more durable than traditional bits, cobalt drill bits (available in various sizes) are capable of handling high-temperature and high-gauge metal drilling applications.
- Drill Bits for Stainless Steel
- For pros in the maintenance, manufacturing, and construction industries, these high-quality drill bits can handle even the toughest alloys. These are also popular drill bits for stainless steel.
- Multi-purpose Drill Bits
- Offering versatility and extended bit life, tungsten carbide multipurpose bits provide the perfect combination of speed and performance for drilling through a wide variety of materials.
- Self-feed Drill Bits
- When you have the need for wood drilling speed, self-feed bits are the solution. Find professional bits, replacement blades, and kits to keep the job moving.
- Silver and Deming Drill Bits
- Large diameter but portable drill bits capable of handling a variety of metals, silver and deming drill bits offer the versatility and performance required in today's maintenance, machine, and body shops.
- Step Drill Bits
Have a question about which is the best drill bit for stainless steel? Can't find the cobalt drill bit, step drill bit, bridge reamer, or silver and deming drill bit you need? Want advice so you have the right drill bits for wood and metal at your jobsite? Searching for other drill bits or tool accessories? The pros at Ohio Power Tool can help. Give us a call at 800-242-4424 today for immediate assistance.