Wilton Junior C-Clamp w/ Nylon Tip 1-1/4" Opening Capacity 22115
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- Junior C-Clamp w/ Nylon Tip 1-1/4 Opening Capacity 22115
- Wilton Junior clamps are super small and super tough. Junior clamps feature clamping pressure up to 550 lbs; heat treated forged steel frames; zinc plated steel spindles; an osciallating head and option nylon caps to protect work surface.
- Ductile / malleable iron castings are desired for close work in pattern and mold making
- Used extensively in the aircraft / aerospace industry because of their weight to strength ratio
- Nylon cap on the tip as well as nylon inserts are securely fixed to the foot of the clamp
- Opening Capacity Max (In.): 0 - 1-1/4
- Throat Depth (In.): 1-3/16
- Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.): 550
- Spindle Diameter (In.): 1/4