Wilton 800 Series C-Clamp 0" - 3" Jaw Opening 1-15/16" Throat Depth 14728
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- 800 Series C-Clamp; 0" - 3" Jaw Opening; 1-15/16" Throat Depth 14728
- Wilton 800 Series C-clamps are a smart value alternative for clamping applications that don't require as much throat depth or clamping pressure as a 400 series clamp. Each is drop forged and features replaceable Perma-Pads and spindles.
- Drop-forged; regular-duty with standard-throat depth
- A value alternative for clamping; not requiring as much throat depth or clamping pressure as a 400 series clamp
- Equipped with Wilton Perma-Pads and a precision-cut; single-lead acme thread
- ACME rolled spindle and black oxide coating
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds; squares and flats.
- Ideal For:
- Industrial Maintenance
- Repair Operations
- Steel Fabrication
- Opening Capacity Max (In.): 0 - 3
- Throat Depth (In.): 1-15/16
- Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.): 3;000
- Spindle Diameter (In.): 9/16