Wilton 400 Series C-Clamp 0 -8-1/4" Opening 5" Throat 14270
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- Drop Forged C-Clamp; 0 -8-1/4 Opening; 5 Throat 14270
- Wilton Classic 400 Series C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication; industrial maintenance; and repair operations. Each C-Clamp is drop forged and features an ACME rolled spindle with Black Oxide Coating; replaceable Perma-Pads and a v-grooved anvil for secure holding of all materials.
- Industry's top choice for maintenance; production and repair operations
- Drop-forged steel frame; regular-duty with extra deep-throat
- Black oxide coated spindles and Perma-pad resist corrosion; and are replaceable
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds; squares and flats.
- Opening Capacity Max (In.): 0 - 8-1/4
- Throat Depth (In.): 5
- Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.): 6;900
- Spindle Diameter (In.): 3/4
- Spindle Assembly #1700190