Wilton 400 Series C-Clamp 0 - 3" Opening 2-1/2" Throat 14228
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- Drop Forged C-Clamp; 0 - 3 Opening; 2-1/2 Throat 14228
- Wilton Classic 400 Series C-Clamps are ideal for steel fabrication; industrial maintenance; and repair operations. Each C-Clamp is drop forged and features an ACME rolled spindle with Black Oxide Coating; replaceable Perma-Pads and a v-grooved anvil for secure holding of all materials.
- Industry's top choice for maintenance; production and repair operations
- Drop-forged steel frame; regular-duty with extra deep-throat
- Black oxide coated spindles and Perma-pad resist corrosion; and are replaceable
- Innovative frame geometry for maximum strength
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds; squares and flats.
- Opening Capacity Max (In.): 0 - 3
- Throat Depth (In.): 2-1/2
- Nom. Clamp Pressure (Lbs.): 3;500
- Spindle Diameter (In.): 9/16
- Spindle Assembly #1701160