Werner 6' DeCoil Twin Leg Cable Leading Edge Lanyard C461120LE
6' DeCoil Twin Leg Cable Leading Edge Lanyard C461120LE
The Werner C461120LE Twin Leg Cable Leading Edge Lanyard is approved for use in leading edge applications. Tested over the most common leading edge materials the C461120LE Leading Edge Lanyard is approved for use over steel beam, precast concrete and b-deck. The extra thick DeCoil shock pack is designed to allow a foot level tie-off for 12 ft free fall for a 310 lb person. Twin leg design for 100% tie-off, allowing the user to safely move from one location to another.
- Heavy Duty shock pack designed for a foot level tie-off and leading edge applications.
- Capacity up to 400 lb worker by limiting free fall to 6 ft.
- 1/4 inch 7x19 vinyl coated galvanized aircraft grade steel cable.
- Twin leg design for 100% tie-off.
- Steel snap hooks are self-locking with a minimum tensile break strength of 5,000 pounds, and a 3,600 pound gate rating.
- Tested and approved for leading edge use over steel beam, B-Deck and precast concrete.
- Meets ANSI Z359.13 and OSHA Standards.
|Style||Shock Pack Energy Absorbing (non-elastic)|
|Energy Absorber Type||Shock Pack|
|Material||1/4" Vinyl Coated Cable|
|Anchorage Connector||3/4" Standard Snap Hook|
|Weight Capacity (LB)||400|
|Certifications||ANSI Z359.13-2013, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.140 / 1926.502|