Tamco Toku TCH-2B 4-Bolt Chipping Hammer .680 Round Shank 2" Stroke SLCH-2R
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- Tamco Toku
- TCH-2B 4-Bolt Chipping Hammer .680" Round Shank 2" Stroke SLCH-2R
- Toku's rugged TCH series of D-handle chipping hammers are available in 2" through 4" stroke lengths. TCH chipping hammers offer a more rugged solution for situations where durability is paramount.
- All Toku chipping hammers feature drop forged alloy steel handles; heat treated alloy cylinders; and exhaust deflectors. All chippers are available in your choice of .580" hex or .680" round shanks with either round or oval collars.
- Shank Size: .580" Hex or .680" Round Shank
- Stroke Length: 2" (50.8mm)
- Piston Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.54mm)
- Impact Rate: 2;600 to 2;800 B.P.M.
- Weight: 18 lbs. (8.1 kg.)
- Overall Length: 14-3/4" 374.65mm)
- Air Consumption: 29.75 C.F.M.
- Air Inlet: 7/8" x 24 Threads/Inch
- Hose Size: 1/4" (12.7mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty