Tamco Toku B-70 Rivet Buster Jumbo 7" Stroke RB-70
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- Tamco Toku
- B-70 Rivet Buster Jumbo 7" Stroke RB-70
- Toku / Tamco rivet busters are the ideal tool for any mid-sized demolition job you can throw at them. They perform under the roughest conditions; whether you're demolishing bridge decks; parking garages; ripping tanks; cutting rivet heads; or any demolition work. These hard hitting tools simply perform.
- The Toku / Tamco line of rivet busters are available with goose-neck or D-handles; and are available in either small or jumbo buster steel.All Toku / Tamco rivet busters feature drop forged alloy steel handles; outside or inside trigger designs; heat treated alloy cylinders; exhaust deflectors; and safety piston stoppers.
- Shank Size: 1-1/8" Shank (Jumbo Buster Steel)
- Stroke Length: 7-3/8" (250mm)
- Piston Diameter: 1-3/16" (27mm)
- Impact Rate: 940 B.P.M.
- Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kg.)
- Overall Length: 19-3/4" (501.65mm)
- Air Consumption: 37 C.F.M.
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- Hose Size: 1/2" (19mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty