Tamco Toku THA-4B Chipping Hammer .580 Hex Shank 4" Stroke JCO-4H-RVST
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
- Tamco Toku
- THA-4B Chipping Hammer .580" Hex Shank 4-1/32" Stroke JCO-4H-RVST
- Toku's THA series of gooseneck chipping hammers are available in 1" through 4" stroke lengths. The THA series utilizes a saw tooth connection between the handle and cylinderwhich provides a more secure; positive fit. The THA series offers the perfect compromise between quality; performance and value.
- Toku's rugged TCH series of D-handle chipping hammers are available in 2" through 4" stroke lengths. TCH chipping hammers offer a more rugged solution for situations where durability is paramount.
- All Toku chipping hammers feature drop forged alloy steel handles; heat treated alloy cylinders; and exhaust deflectors. All chippers are available in your choice of .580" hex or .680" round shanks with either round or oval collars.
- Shank Size: .580" Hex or .680" Round Shank
- Stroke Length: 4-1/32" (102mm)
- Piston Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.54mm)
- Impact Rate: 1;800 B.P.M.
- Weight: 16.1 lbs (7 kg.)
- Overall Length: 18-29/32" (480mm)
- Air Consumption: 33.25 C.F.M.
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- Hose Size: 1/2" (12.7mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty