ShockShield 3 Channel Right Turn Cable Protection System 31207-1
Assure your temporary electrical cable runs with ShockShield Cable Protection
Systems. Perfect for any application where cables are in harms way. Connect multiple
pieces to adapt the protection to your specific environment. Eliminate downtime,
costly repairs and jobsite liabilit
- Non-slip molded pattern.
- Heavy Duty materials hold up to rugged conditions.
- Black rubber base and Safety Yellow hinged EVA channel covers.
- Non-conductive and resists oils and solvents.
- Modular design allows virtually any configuration.
- Robust interlocking connectors.
- Load bearing capacity to 40,000 lbs or 21,000 lbs per axle.
- Handle is integrated into the linear pieces for portability.
- Stake/Nail through holes in base pieces allows for more stable installation.
|Channel Size||1.96" x 2.09"|
|Load Capacity / Per Axle Cap (lbs)||40,000/21,000|
|Cable Lid||EVA (plastic)|