Shockshield 5 Channel End Cap Set Cable Protection System 31203-1
Vehicle and pedestrian traffic can seriously damage electrical cables. This can result in costly repairs and
downtime. Loose electrical cables not only represent an obvious trip hazard, but damaged cables can also create
a shock hazard.
- Non-slip molded pattern.
- Heavy Duty materials hold up to rugged conditions.
- Black rubber base and Safety Yellow hinged EVA channel covers.
- Non-conductive and resists oils and solvents.
- Modular design allows virtually any configuration.
- Robust interlocking connectors.
- Load bearing capacity to 40,000 lbs or 21,000 lbs per axle.
- Handle is integrated into the linear pieces for portability.
- Stake/Nail through holes in base pieces allows for more stable installation.
|Brand||SHOCKSHIELD Cable Protection System|