Southwire QWIKrope 1/4" X 300' 12 Strand UHMWPE Rope w/ 7;500 lb. Average Breaking Strength SPR-143
QWIKrope 1/4" X 300' 12 Strand UHMWPE Rope w/ 7;500 lb. Average Breaking Strength SPR-143
An innovative new high performance pulling rope that is UV resistant; lightweight and ultra low stretch.
- High performance pulling rope made from ultra high molecular weight polyethylene fibers.
- 12 Strand single braided 9/16" pulling rope with a breaking strength of 32;000 lbs.; pound for pound stronger than steel.
- 2 sizes for all your circuit wire pulls: 1/8" pulling rope with a breaking strength of 1;100 lbs.; and a 1/4" pulling rope with a breaking strength of 7;500 lbs.
- Ultra low stretch; UV resistant; lightweight pulling rope.
- 24% reduction in the coefficient of friction; as compared to traditional pulling ropes.
- Dual factory installed pulling eyes.
- Does not absorb water; no rope rot.
- Need only one size rope (9/16") for feeder conductor pulls up to 10;000 lbs.
- 1/8" QWIKrope can easily be vacuumed into any conduit run up to 290 ft.
- 9/16" QWIKrope recommended for use with all Maxis cable pullers.