Southwire Maxis 3000 Lb. Cable Puller with Milwaukee Motor PC100 Cart M3K-M
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Maxis 3000 Lb. Cable Puller with Motor M3K-M
- A high speed; lightweight 3;000 pound cable puller.
- One person; 2 minute set up and operate
- 2 Pulling speeds: 25 fpm on low (at no load) and 100 fpm on high (at no load)
- Quickly adapts from underground to overhead pulls
- No need to bolt to the ground on most pulls
- Able to pull up to 8 ft. of wire out of the conduit
- 3;000 lbs. peak pulling force
- Versatile; can adapt to virtually any wire pull
- Can be anchored to most trucks standard 2" receiver hitch
- Milwaukee Super Hawg: 1/2" Super Hawg
- two speed drill 450/1;750 RPM
- 120 volt 13 Amp 14.7 lbs. Model 1680-20
- Puller Cart PC100 with tool bag (total weight 35 lbs.)
- Conduit adapters 1" through 4"