Southwire Maxis Grips Group D 600 - 750MCM with GPJ03 and RC158 GP104D
Direct Ship* Item will ship direct from manufacturer if meets minimal requirements or from Ohio Power Tool, whichever is faster typically these orders will take 2-5+ days to ship if available from manufacturer. We do work to update customers if long delays are expected. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
Maxis Grips Group D; 600 - 750MCM with GPJ03 and RC158 GP104D
- Each double lock Maxis Grips head rated at 4000 lbs.
- Double lock system
- Holds securely to NO-LUBE wire
- Disconnect wire from pulling heads in 2 minutes without cutting the wire
- No cutting; stripping or weaving of wire to make pulling head
- Easily moves through conduit and around 90 bends
- Staggered lengths for easier movement
- Keeps pulling head tight for easier movement through conduit
- Height: 6"
- Width: 6"
- Depth: 50"
- Weight: 8 Lbs
- (1) Swivel Pulling Clevis
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Southwire Pulling Jacket