Southwire 1/2" EMT Aluminum Head Conduit Bender MCB1/2
In-Stock Now! At least one of this item is in-stock currently. In-stock items typically ship within 1 business day, expedited orders before 1pm typically same day. Please do not hesitate to call our sales team with questions or stock status.
This item qualifies for Free Shipping!Order must be $99+ of qualifying item(s). Contiguous U.S. Only.
MCB1/2 1/2 EMT Aluminum Head Conduit Bender
- Reliably and repeatedly performs common bends; such as stub-ups; offsets; back-to-back and saddle bends.
- Raised and highly visible bender markings are cast on both sides of the bender head.
- Cast aluminum head is built to provide lasting durability and extra strength.
- Grooved hook prevents conduit from slipping; twisting of rolling when performing bends.
- Large serrated step provides greater control and helps prevent slippage when applying force.
- Swaged steel handle permits insertion of conduit to correct overbends.
- Model#: MCB1/2
- Southwire Stock #: 582813
|Head Material||Die-cast alluminum|
|Thinwall/EMT Size (Inches)||0.5|
|Rigid/IMC Size (Inches)||-|