Simpson Strong-Tie High-Strength Epoxy Adhesive 56 oz. SET-XP56
High-Strength Epoxy Adhesive 56 oz. SET-XP56
SET-XP epoxy anchoring adhesive is a high-strength formula for anchoring and doweling in cracked and uncracked concrete and masonry applications. It is a two-part system with the resin and hardener being simultaneously dispensed and mixed through the mixing nozzle. When properly mixed; adhesive will be a uniform teal color for easy post-installation identification.
- 1:1 two-component; high-solids; epoxy-based anchoring adhesive formula.
- Passed the demanding ICC-ES AC308 adverse-condition tests pertaining to elevated temperatures and long-term sustained loads.
- Suitable for use under static and seismic loading conditions in cracked and uncracked concrete and masonry.
- Cure times: 24 hours at 70°F (21°C); 72 hours at 50°F (10°C).
- Easy hole-cleaning — no power-brushing required.
- Suitable for use in dry or water-saturated concrete.
- For best results; store between 45°F (7°C) and 90°F (32°C).
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- Compatible with: EDTA56P dispensing tool / EMN22i mixing nozzle
- Code listed under the IBC/IRC for cracked and uncracked concrete per ICC-ES ESR-2508.
- Code listed under the IBC/IRC for masonry per IAPMO UES ER-265.
- Code-listed equivalent to cast-in-place reinforcing bars governed by ACI 318 and IBC Chapter 19.
- Tested per ACI 355.4 and AC308.