Simpson Strong-Tie ET-HP Epoxy Anchoring Adhesive 22 oz. ET-HP22-N
ET-HP Epoxy Anchoring Adhesive 22 Oz. w/ EMN22i Mixing Nozzle ET-HP22-N
ET-HP is a two-component; high-solids; epoxy-based system for use as a high-strength; non-shrink anchor-grouting material. Resin and hardener are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through the static mixing nozzle. ET-HP is formulated for anchoring threaded rod and rebar into concrete (cracked/uncracked) and masonry.
- Passed the demanding ICC-ES AC308 adverse-condition tests pertaining to elevated temperatures and long-term sustained loads.
- Code listed under the IBC/IRC for cracked and uncracked concrete per ICC-ES ESR-3372.
- Code listed under the IBC/IRC for masonry per IAPMO UES ER-241.
- Suitable for use under static and seismic loading conditions in cracked and uncracked concrete and masonry.
- Cure times: 24 hours at 70°F (21°C); 72 hours at 50°F (10°C).
- Easy hole-cleaning — no power-brushing required.
- Suitable for use in dry or water-saturated concrete.
- When properly mixed; adhesive will be a uniform gray color.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- Tested per ACI 355.4 and AC308.
- Highway / DOT
- Brick: Solid
- Concrete Block: Grouted
- Brick: Unreinforced (URM)
- Concrete Block: Hollow (Ungrouted)
- Concrete: Cracked
- Water / Wastewater Facilities
- Brick: Hollow
- Surfaces to receive epoxy must be clean. Base material temperature must be 50°F (10°C) or above at the time of installation. For best results; material should be 70°F (21°C) to 80°F (27°C) at time of application.
- To warm cold material; store cartridges in a warm; uniformly heated area or storage container. Do not immerse cartridges in water or use microwave to facilitate warming.
- Mixed material in nozzle can harden in 30 minutes at temperatures of 70°F (21°C) and above.
- Use only Simpson Strong-Tie mixing nozzles in accordance with Simpson Strong-Tie instructions. Modification or improper use of mixing nozzle may impair ET-HP adhesive performance.