RIDGID 1450 Pressure Test Pump 50557
1450 Pressure Test Pump
The Model 1450 Pressure Test Pump tests hydraulically for leaks in installations that are required to be leak proof and will test systems up to 725 PSI. Especially for use in heating; compressed air; refrigeration systems; oil installations; sprinkler systems and other small bore pipe installations.
- Very low effort required to operate.
- Pressure maintained automatically no valve to be closed manually.
- Filter on inlet and outlet for better reliability.
- Two-stage lever action for fast filling of system and pressurization.
- Volume /stroke: 38 cm3.
- Aluminum and carbon enhanced PTFE piston pump for longer life.
|Capacity||Plastic container with capacity of 13.5 l (water; oil; ethylene glycol).|