RIDGID SeekTech SR-24 Line Locator BLUETOOTH & GPS 44473
The SR-24 is a precision utility locating instrument with GPS and Bluetooth technology for easy integration with external data capture devices.
The SR-24s omnidirectional antennas capture the complete signal field; making it easy to acquire the signal and trace its path. The receiver displays the utility's position and direction on the display; providing an intuitive locating experience. For added confidence; audio and visual warnings notify the operator if the shape of the signal field is being distorted so that appropriate action can be taken to avoid mismarking the utilitys position.
- Large Display - shows the utilitys estimated position; direction; and depth.
- Omnidirectional Antennas - capture the complete signal field for greater speed and accuracy.
- Built-In GPS - track location coordinates for mapping and GIS applications.
- Bluetooth Technology - stream data to smartphones; tablets; or high-precision GPS instruments.
- Smartphone/Tablet App - map multiple tracks and waypoints and export to GIS software.
- Can trace any frequency from 10 Hz to 35 kHz.
RIDGIDtrax enables basic underground utility mapping in real time. Connect an Android or iOS device wirelessly to a RIDGID SR-24 Utility Locator and RIDGIDtrax will display GPS position and depth of the target utility. Identify the type of utility (water; gas; electric; etc.) and display multiple utilities on the same map. A finished map can be saved and viewed inside the app or exported to a *.KMZ file for use with popular GIS programs such as Google Earth.