RIDGID RT3422 Pipe Tapping Tool w/ 3/4 - 2" CTS Set (flared) 91192
RT3422 Tapping Tool
The Model RT3422 is designed for branching pressurized water; steam and natural gas mains. With up to 2 capacity; corrosion-proof design; ability to handle most types of material and lightweight; the Model RT3422 is the tool to meet your tapping needs.
- Easy to use. At only 21"; this lightweight and compact tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations.
- Heavy-duty design. Sturdy machined; corrosion-resistant materials for dependable lifelong benefits.
- Built-in bleed valve allows for easy purge of chips.
- Independent cutter feed gives the operator total independent control of the cutter feed rotation for optimal saw life.
- Taps a variety of materials including steel; cast iron; ductile iron and plastic pipe.
- Versatility. The RT3422 is capable of tapping mains of water up to 500 psig and steam; air and natural gas up to 150 psig.
- Coupon retaining bits. Exclusive pilot bits give you the confidence that the coupon will not be dropped in the pipe; preventing medium contamination or possible damage of downstream equipment.
|Tapping Capacity||3/4 - 2"|
|Mounting||Saddle; welded nipple; Weld-o-let; Thread-o-let|
|Activation||Hand ratchet; air ratchet; right angle drill|
|Cutter Feed||Rotation of sleeve around an Acme threaded barrel|
|Pressure||Water: 500 psig @ 100F|
*Steam; air and natural Gas; 150 psig @ 370F*
- RT3422 Tapping Tool with bleed valve
- Shaft Extensions
- Heavy Duty Hole Saw Arbors
- 1/4" and 3/4" coupon retaining pilot bits
- Ratchet Wrench
- Two (2) spud wrenches
- 5 valve adapters
- Steel tool box