RIDGID RT1000 Mini Tapping Tool CTS Set 83567
RT1000 Tapping Tool
The Model RT1000 Mini Tapping Tool is ideal for branching pressurized water lines. With 1 tapping capacity and the ability to drill into most pipe materials; the lightweight compact and corrosion-resistant design of the RT1000 is the perfect tool for branching pressurized pipe when system shut down is out of the question.
- Compact and lightweight; the tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations.
- Sturdy machined construction and corrosion-resistant materials combine to provide dependable lifelong operation.
- Independent cutter feed mechanism gives the operator full control of drilling to optimize cutter performance and service life.
- Taps steel; cast iron; ductile iron and plastic pipe.
- Coupon retaining bits give you the confidence that the coupon will not be dropped in the pipe; preventing medium contamination or possible damage of downstream equipment.
|Tapping Capacity||3/4 - 1"|
|Mounting||Saddle; welded nipple; Weld-o-let; Thread-o-let|
|Activation||Hand ratchet; air ratchet and right angle drill|
|Cutter Feed||Rotation of sleeve around an Acme threaded barrel|
|Pressure||Water; 200 psig @ 100F|
*Steam; air or natural gas; 100 psig @ 370F*
- 3/4"; 1" CTS Corporation Adapter
- Small Shaft Extension
- Small Saw Arbor
- 1/4" Pilot Bit
- Ratchet Wrench
- Two Spud Wrenches
- Tool Box