RIDGID HC300 3" Hole Cutting Tool 115V 50/60 Hz 76777
HC300 Hole Cutting Tool
The RIDGID Model HC300 Hole Cutting Tool is designed to cut holes up to 3 (76 mm) diameter into steel pipe. The multiple hole size allows the use of fittings such as Mechanical T; Vic-O-Let; Weld-O-Let and others for branching unpressurized pipelines. An integral motor and gear reduction optimizes the performance and saw life. A single-feed handle and ON/OFF switch allows for easy operation. The Model HC300 offers great features that translate into unparalleled field and shop performance.
- Quick Connecting Two-piece Design - This unique design allows for easy mounting; transport and set up. This is particularly useful when working off a ladder or overhead.
- Single-Hand Chain Latching - The Model HC300 features a patented spring-loaded chain that saves time and significantly aids set up and operation.
- Ergonomic Design - With all controls at the operators fingertips; the tool has been designed for maximum productivity.
- High Speed - With a powerful 1.2 HP; 11 Amp motor; the Model HC300 delivers 360 RPM to quickly bore holes while optimizing hole saw life.
- Horizontal and Vertical Flats - Ensures perpendicular cutting.
|Hole Cutting Capacity||Up to 3" (76 mm)|
|Pipe Diameter Mounting Range||1-1/2" (38 mm) to 8" (200 mm)|
|Chuck Size||1/16"(1.6 mm) to 1/2" (13 mm)|
|Motor||Universal; 115V/230V; 60Hz; 2 HP. Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards|
|Output Speed||360 RPM (no load)|
|Arbor Capacity||Up to 7/16"|
*Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards; 115V/230V*"