RIDGID HC450 4-3/4" Hole Cutting Tool 110V 50/60 Hz 57592
HC450 Hole Cutting Tool
The RIDGID Model HC450 is engineered for continuous 1/4 (6 mm) to 4 3/4" (120 mm) hole cutting in and up to 8" (203 mm) diameter steel unpressurized pipe. The built-in level ensures line up for multiple holes when branching lines using Mechanical T; Vic-O-Let fittings or welded saddles. The HC450 is ideal for mechanical; industrial maintenance and fire protection contractors since it cuts holes into a wide variety of pipe materials. No off-the-shelf drill-based hole cutter compares in performance or durability to the rugged purposed-built Model 450.
- Engineered for continuous dry or oiled hole cutting.
- Dual-side controls provide easy operation.
- GFCI and a built-in breaker for operator protection.
- Two carrying handles ease mounting and alignment.
- Built-in level for multiple hole alignment.
|Hole Cutting Capacity||Up to 4 3/4" (120 mm) (Sch 10; 40 and 80 Pipe Dia.)|
|Pipe Diameter Mounting Range||1 1/4" to 8"|
|Motor||Universal; 115V/230V; 50-60Hz 13Amp; 1.2 HP|
|Output Speed||110 RPM (no load)|
|Chuck Size||1/8'' - 5/8''|
|Arbors||up to 1/8'' (3 mm) - 5/8'' (16 mm)|
*Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards; 115V/230V*"